Where's the pivot of the seesaw?
I have pondered over this question ever since Feb or Mar, and till now I still have not got my answer…
Towards everything I have my own opinion. And in my subconsciousness, I want others to think in the same way as I. As time passes by, I no longer regard that as my subconsciousness but begin to think others "DO" think in my way. Then my thought turns to be "ours", turns to be "objective", to be "comprehensive", then to be "correct".
But on the other hand, I also follow what others do. Even if I know I'm right, yet I follow others simply because I dun wanna be so-called “extra”. 反正众人皆醉的时候我不一定要独醒。But why shall I copy others? Why? Is it because only by being recognized by the majority, only by meeting majority's values, standard, and criteria I can be recognized as right???
So what about that “in my subconsciousness, I want others to think in the same way as me” as I mentioned before? Or shall I say “in my subconsciousness, I want me myself to think in the same way as others”? 我是不是在迁就大家的价值观?是不是人云我也要亦云?
So how? Only take care of my own thoughts, and ignore others'? Definitely not feasible.
Then how about 人云亦云? How can I be distinct from others?
I know I cannot go to either of the two ends, but tell me how to keep balance on a seesaw? Where is the pivot? And even if I found it, how can I balance all the times without toppling?


0 Comments:
发表评论
<< Home